Hamster Pro 20
The Hamster Pro 20 is SecuGen’s ultra-compact, high image quality USB fingerprint reader that is FBI Certified as meeting FIPS 201 (PIV) and Mobile ID FAP 20 requirements. Featuring a low-profile and water-resistant design, the Hamster Pro 20 is built with the industry’s most rugged and advanced optical sensor using patented fingerprint technology.
The Hamster Pro 20 can be used for authentication, identification and verification functions that let your fingerprints act like digital passwords that cannot be lost, forgotten or stolen.
- FBI Certified (PIV, FIPS 201, Mobile ID FAP 20 Compliant) meets FBI Image Quality standards
- STQC Certified for AADHAAR / UIDAI applications
- Fake Finger Rejection Technology designed to reject spoofed fingerprints
- Water Resistance and Dust Resistance
- Rugged, high-performance, maintenance-free optical sensor resistant to scratches, impact, vibration and electrostatic shock
- Fast recognition and high quality imaging of difficult fingerprints (dry, wet, scarred) in challenging environments
- Fast and accurate verification
- Readily accessible for any finger
- Auto-On™ – automatic finger detection technology (when used with apps built with SecuGen SDKs)
- Smart Capture™ – self-adjusting scanning technology (when used with apps built with SecuGen SDKs)
- Device Recognition™ – device authentication technology (when used with apps built with SecuGen SDKs)
- Fingerprint template encryption (when using SecuGen Proprietary template format)
- Latent print rejection (does not accept prior fingerprints left behind on sensor)
- Ultra-compact, lightweight and portable
- Integrated finger guide
- USB connection
Benefits of Using SecuGen Fingerprint Readers
SecuGen fingerprint readers are easy to use and can be installed quickly on any Windows PC. Backed by the industry’s best warranty, years of field use and proven reliability under extreme conditions, SecuGen fingerprint readers provide consistent performance and security for a growing number of software applications for desktop, mobile, network, enterprise and Internet environments.
When used for biometric authentication as part of an overall security program, SecuGen fingerprint readers can help reduce the hassles of password overload, decrease the risks of security breaches, improve accountability and add true non-repudiation, all while making it more convenient and intuitive for any user.
Look to SecuGen for advanced, fingerprint biometric technologies that let your fingerprints act like digital passwords that cannot be lost, forgotten or stolen.