Lansky LKCLX Deluxe 5 Stone Controlled Angle Precision Knife Sharpening System
Angle consistency is the most critical and the most elusive element of manual knife sharpening and the Lansky Controlled-Angle Sharpening System ensures that your knife edge gets sharpened to the exact bevel you specify.
Designed to give your blade a professional, razor sharp edge every time, regardless of your sharpening ability. Excellent for beginners and advanced users alike. The original and legendary Controlled-Angle System is the ultimate in Knife Sharpening technology.
The Lansky Deluxe Controlled-Angle Sharpening System features:
- Extra coarse Black hone: (70 grit) for re-profiling the bevel grind.
- Coarse Red hone: (120 grit) for edge reconditioning.
- Medium Green hone: (280 grit) for sharpening and less frequent touch-ups.
- Fine Blue hone: (600 grit) for most frequent touch-ups to keep your blade paper-slicing sharp.
- Ultra-fine ceramic Yellow hone: (1000 grit) for polishing the edge for a razor sharp edge.
- Includes precision-engineered knife clamp and custom-molded storage/carrying case
- Honing oil: specially formulated for sharpening.
- Easy to use, multi-angle clamp: to hold the blade securely.
- Guide rods: one for every hone.
The USA made Lansky system is perfect for outdoor sporting, kitchen or workshop knives!
For best results, your strokes should move diagonally forward (towards the guide hole in the clamp) and along a small section of the blade, using the full length of the hone with each stroke. -- Sharpen all of your knives with ease with the Lansky Deluxe 5-Hone Sharpening System.
Lansky has provided the latest and greatest in cutting edge knife sharpening technology since 1979.