Made for professionals and perfect for the everyday handyman. The Ladder-Aide is the quickest, easiest, and safest way to use your extension and combination ladders on stairs. It’s a compact and portable unit that doesn’t require permanent installation on your ladder, can easily be moved from stair to stair, and can be used with a variety of ladders.With an anti-skid surface and micro-adjustable height (to within 1/8 inch), it creates a stable, level base for use on stairways. Its rugged construction of high-grade aluminum and steel and heavy-duty design mean it’s built to last. Using a ladder on the stairs should be easy. It has to be safe. It shouldn’t be complicated or expensive That's why Ladder-Aide was developed: The quickest, easiest, and safest way to use your existing single and extension ladders on stairs.
- Anti-skid protective rubber pads
- Designed for ladders up to 1AA
- Stress-tested with 1500lbs
- It accommodates ladders with a max base width of 22" and with feet no larger than 7.5"
- Compact and portable, take it with you wherever you go (straps included).
- 3.75" X 7" X 22" packed
- Weighs only 14.2 lbs