The HIKE IT X9 for the Jeeo Wrangler JK is a "bite-size" throttle response controller that removes delays in your electronic accelerator pedal.
In short, the X9 will get a faster response from your engine and therefore you'll get a modified acceleration depending on the X9 setting you select.
When you push your car's pedal it shouldn't feel like you're stomping a sponge; you should get immediate response from your engine, which is why we developed the HIKE IT X9.
In addition to Automatic Mode Selection, which intelligently adapts the mode to suit your driving style and the current situation, the X9 has 4 different control modes: Eco/4x4, Cruise, Sport/Tow, and HIKE IT, the highest performance mode. Each of the 4 modes has 9 different adjustable levels available for selection.
- Simple DIY Plug & Play Installation
- Vehicle Specific Programming and OEM Plugs
- User-Friendly Adjustments
- 4 Modes PLUS Automatic Selection between the 4 modes and 36 Settings
- Full Certification
- 30 Day 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or your Money Back
- Lifetime Product Warranty and 30 Day Money Back Guarantee